Saturday, March 7, 2009

Swimming and meeting new friends

I won't try to make today sound interesting...the weekends are usually, slow and boring for any of you to read about. I let the Keeter sleep in this morning, he NEVER gets to do that anymore, because we are always up and ready to go, just in case. Then he got around and went and found friends to play and later, swim with. He actually even saw someone named Austin that he has modeled with at Neiman's in Dallas. They both thought that was pretty cool. Keeton met a girl named Audrey that he is now calling his girlfriend, she is 11. I will try and get a picture of them together and put up on the blog. I haven't gotten to meet her yet. I am not even sure that SHE knows that she is HIS girlfriend, LOL. Keeton just told me that he decided!!! Late this afternoon, after cleaning the apartment, we went out to dinner with our cousin Morgan to celebrate one of his bookings and then came home where Keeton found more friends to hang out with until curfew here, which is 10pm. Sorry there is nothing really to write about, I am hoping that next week picks up...I am already dreading tomorrow's post...UGH! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Good morning!!!! You should be brown as a biscut when you get home!!! So glad you're having some fun along with learning all the sides for your auditions. Keep it up you will get better and better at it. Love and miss you both. Nanny

    ReplyDelete