Friday, March 13, 2009

School and skills

Today was a pretty average day. Keeton did lots of schoolwork. He is doing really well. He learned about the amazon rainforest, water vapor, and worked on division and measurement. He had a break after school to play with friends and then he studied his script for his class. We left for Patrick Malone's acting class early in order to make a pit stop at Big Mamma's pizza!! That will be one thing we will miss. For the most part, I can't speak for Keeton, but I know I am ready to come home. California is great, but not without my family!! I think Keet is even starting to miss his brother's a little!! That's a good thing, I think sometimes, they may take one another for granted, because there is ALWAYS someone there to play with. I cannot wait to see all those blue-eyed blondies!!! Can't wait to see what the next few days bring. Stay safe and love to you all! Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment