Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!



Hi everyone!! First, I want to say thank you for staying with us in those, not so interesting times. Believe me, it is hard to find something interesting to write about when there is NOTHING AT ALL going on!! HOWEVER, today, something positive happend! We aren't there yet, but...remember last week, Keeton had a commercial audition for Scott's? There were approximately 400 boys that auditioned for the original audition and now they have narrowed it down to an approximate 20. Keeton was one of the 20!! We go back tomorrow for a callback. Here they will take another look and probably have more people there than just the casting agents, like the director and/or producer and maybe someone from Scott's. In the commercial, Keeton is a kiddo playing soccer on a beautiful "Scott's treated" lawn. The callback time is at 3:10 LA time which is 5:10 DFW time, so please be sending those positive vibes this way!!! Thanks again for staying with us through those not so exciting times, each day seems to bring something new!! I will let you know anything as soon as we know!!! XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Keeton...I am so proud of you! I know you will do great tomorrow! I will be sending lots of prayers down to LA! Hopefully Kenz and I can make another road trip. Dave said there is a trail for us to hike up to the HOLLYWOOD sign!
    love ya...joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeton-- PawPaw Terry and I are keeping our fingers crossed! We love you and are so proud of all your accomplishments.

    Love you-- Gramma Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeton!! Congrats on the callback. I hope you get the ball rolling out there. Hang in there, i'm sure you will do great.

    Andrea Knoche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys. Congrats on your call back Keeton. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed. I think about you both all the time. Love yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeton, Good job bud!!!!!! 400 kids to 20 kids is something. We all are keeping our fingers crosed for you! Saying is..."Knock'em dead".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats my Keeter!!! What ever you did the first time must have impressed them so....DO IT AGAIN!!! Love you, Nanny

    ReplyDelete