Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Frustration is setting in!

Hey guys! I am really feeling the pressure here to bring you something amazing to read about but, "I got NOTHIN!" Mondays normally aren't exciting anyway, but one hoped! Today consisted of a haircut for Keeton and studying a script for his Monday night acting class with Patrick Malone. While getting Keeton's haircut today, he spotted someone that was "famous" also getting her hair cut. Everyone Keeton sees, he thinks is famous, lol. He has seen Brittany Spears walking in the rain all alone, the grandma from Hannah Montana in the laundry room of our apartments, and several other people in odd places, like the men's restroom and things, LOL. However, this girl, even though I didn't know who she was, was!! She and I were talking and she also said how slow this pilot season had been for her and her friends. I guess I should be happy that Keeton has acutally had what he has had, we have had friends that have been out here twice as long as we have and have had 3 auditions in TOTAL! It is just frustrating. We just wait one day to the next and keep on keeping on...I may not keep writing everyday and spare everyone the nodding off. Again, we appreciate all of the support from everyone, it means so much to us. It reminds us daily how blessed we are! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment