Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monday....Finally made it through a RAINY WEEKEND!!!

Hey everyone, still not a lot going on here. Being President's day, just about everything was closed that had to do with acting...HOWEVER, I did hear back from a famous actor/coach named Patrick Malone. He played in Sister Act and A Different World, just to name a few of my favorites. I was given his name by Keeton's agent to enroll him in some acting classes for fun while we were here. He is sooo nice...A TEXAN...go figure! Keeton starts this Thursday night, so he is looking forward to that. Anyway, we went grocery shopping in the pouring down rain, which was interesting. Then my cousin joined us for some much needed Tex-Mex and a hilarious movie called Mall Cop. Just a side note, if you haven't been here before, the malls are CRAZY!! They are like regular malls, but I was freezing and realized that there was no roof!! It was completely open!! SO WEIRD!! Would be nice in the sunshine, but when it started sprinkling and it's cold, not so cool. We came back after that and played skipbo, then Keeton crashed, as I sit and look at him while I type this blog. I hope you all had a wonderful extended weekend and hopefully something more interesting then SKIPBO will happen this week...Love to you all!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. See, I tried to tell you....It's impossible for you to go on a trip like that without me and have a blast! Me & You shopping in the rain....I can see it now, that would have been full of laughs and memories that you would not remember in a year or so! lol!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete