Thursday, February 19, 2009

How about a little Salsa???




Ok, sorry for the later blog on this one, we moved yesterday and I couldn't get our internet working until this morning!! This place is a BILLION times better for Keeton!! He is sooo happy! He could meet anyone, anywhere, so, while moving in, he was making friends right and left. So during our down time, he is going to have fun! So about 45 minutes after we actually roll our suitcases into our room, we are told that in the main clubhouse they are having ballroom dancing for the kids (they have something almost nightly). It was being taught by Brian Fortuna from Dancing with the Stars!!! For all you fans, like me, he is even cuter in person!!! The pics, and yes, I even got video are in my actual camera, not phone, so I won't be able to post those, sorry. A friend sent me a few so I will post these. Anyway, in the beginning, Keeton was dead set against it...NO! I encouraged him to go for fun and to meet some people and he was SOOOO HAPPY HE DID! There were 21 girls and 6 boys! LOL :) He did really great and even thanked me for enouraging him!! I have to tell you the funniest story...Keeton has a friend here named, Hunter. He is with the Dallas agency. After the class, we took them swimming and they met 2 "Meagan's in the pool...After "flirting awhile, the 11 year old Meagan asked Keeton, "what do you like to do?" Keeton said, " well, I play baseball, sing, and act and tonight, I learned to do the SPICE, LMAO!!!! (He meant the SALSA) The girls had been in the class with him and just giggled!!

The new place is great and we have a meeting today at 2pm...I will write again tonight late with all of today's highlights...Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment